Why the name O2 Bamboo?
One of the amazing attributes of Bamboo is its ability to absorb the ever increasing levels of carbon dioxide from our earth’s atmosphere, and creating oxygen, or “O2”. In fact, it creates a lot of O2. Bamboo’s leafy canopy produces up to 35% more O2 than an equivalent stand of trees.
• O2 Bamboo is sourced from the best veneer mill and plywood mill in China
• Made with 100% NAUF (No Added Urea Formaldehyde) adhesives
• 3-ply solid bamboo in multiple sizes and thicknesses
• Horizontal and vertical grain patterns
• Natural/blonde and carbonized/caramelized colors